Saturday, October 25, 2008

google docs

My previous post was posted directly to the blog from google docs. A small group of 4 co-wrote the document using google docs back in August. Thought I'd see what posting it to my blog would look like. Please not that the text of this post is identical to that of my very first blog post...which shows how much I've learned about using Web 2.0 tools to make things easier for myself! While I'm not uber impressed with how the formatting came through, it's fairly handy to be able to post straight to a blog. More importantly, though, is how fabulous an experience it was co-authoring a document using google docs. While there were times when several people were logged in and editing at once that were frustrating...generally speaking, it is a very slick thing made even better by the fact that it is free!

No comments: