Saturday, October 25, 2008

face book: almost more addictive than twitter!

Perhaps the reason I've gotten so, erm, behind on L&P things is thing 18! I've found Facebook...and it's something I've spent minimal time on at work, and exorbitant amounts of time on at home! In a fit of utter madness, I created a facebook profile for my dog. If you don't believe me, click here! I've added a widget to my blog that links to my facebook profile or click here, friend me if you want. I've even set it up so that my tweets go straight to my facebook status. That said, there are people on facebook, my husband amongst them, who think my status updates come to frequently when doing it that way. Tough, I say, because otherwise my facebook status wouldn't get updated 'cause I USE TWITTER! So there.

No comments: