Thursday, August 28, 2008

...from the Portugese

How do I love thee, LibraryThing...

I know we're going to do LibraryThing later...but as I finish up compiling a booktalk list of best Middle School Books of 2008, I feel the need to express just how awesome this tool is. I've compiled the entire list using LibraryThing, including annotations, and will just export the whole thing into the proper format when I've got it all finished.

NF will be a bit dicey since I'll need to sort by call number and include the call number, but the rest of the process is so easy compared to the way I did it last year that it's saved me oodles of time.

My favorite new technology tool by far!!!

There's a link on the left hand side of my blog that will take you straight to my library, or you can just click here!

No comments: